none
owa 2010 unable to delete emails

Frage

• Hello, yes I've read the other posts but nothings helps.
    I reseted the owa folder, I checked the bindings, external host name, removed the web.config, etc.
    I don't know what else to do, when I try to delete something I get:

The action you tried to perform couldn't be completed because there's a configuration problem on the server. If the problem continues, contact your helpdesk.The entire error report is listed below

The action you tried to perform couldn't be completed because there's a configuration problem on the server. If the problem continues, contact your helpdesk.

does anyone have any ideas? or where to get a more detailed error?

Dienstag, 4. Januar 2011 12:52

Antworten

• Hey, I have fixed this error.

Seems like I had to bind all unassigned to ssl also? which is quite a problem because I need the certificate for other vhosts...

I will deal with that later thank you for your response

Dienstag, 4. Januar 2011 13:18

Alle Antworten

• update:

Outlook Web App couldn't connect Exchange Web Services due to a configuration error. Response code = "null, webException.Status = SendFailure".

I get this in event log

Dienstag, 4. Januar 2011 13:05
  • Please MrRoland try to give more details about your problem ,

What actually the root cause that make you reset your OWA folders?

and what's the action you perform and after you get this error

MCP, MCSE 2000 , MCSA 2000 ,MCSA 2003 , MCITP , MCTS , MCT
    Dienstag, 4. Januar 2011 13:14

Seems like I had to bind all unassigned to ssl also? which is quite a problem because I need the certificate for other vhosts...

Dienstag, 4. Januar 2011 13:18
  • Just to let everyone know I had this exact same issue and solved it by creating an SSL binding to port IP 127.0.0.1

You don't have to bind SSL to all addresses and this allows you to make use of other web sites using SSL in IIS 7.0

Dienstag, 11. Januar 2011 14:31
  • Following on from 'Old Alpha' - My problem was that the SSL binding to IP 127.0.0.1 didn't have the / a SSL Certificate assigned to it. But thanks Old Alpha, your post made me look at that binding in more detail.
    Donnerstag, 22. Dezember 2011 15:54
  • Thanks all. This solved our problem!
    Vibeke
    Freitag, 6. Januar 2012 08:09
  • How did creating a SSL binding to 127.0.0.1 solve your issue?  What did the change do?  I'm dealing with the same kind of issue.

Thanks.

JCtech1123, Cheers

Mittwoch, 22. Februar 2012 00:44

Thank you very much, Roland!

I've spent an hours to find that solution.

I suppose this behaviour is caused by connecting OWA to EWS using IPv6 loopback.

So, if you have assigned single IP to HTTPS bind - it would not work - because connection over SSL could not be established properly.

Sincerely yours, Nikita Fyodorov

Sonntag, 17. Juni 2012 15:58