none
[e2k10][ewsma] Meeting message couldn't be correlated...

    Question

  • Does anyone from Microsoft know anything about this error message. I haven't been able to consistently reproduce it. these are requests and responses from a production box.

    Request:

          <m:GetItem>
            <m:ItemShape>
              <t:BaseShape>IdOnly</t:BaseShape>
              <t:AdditionalProperties>
                <t:FieldURI FieldURI="item:ItemId" />
                <t:FieldURI FieldURI="meeting:AssociatedCalendarItemId" />
                <t:FieldURI FieldURI="item:Body" />
                <t:FieldURI FieldURI="item:DateTimeReceived" />
                <t:FieldURI FieldURI="message:From" />
                <t:FieldURI FieldURI="message:Sender" />
                <t:FieldURI FieldURI="meeting:IsDelegated" />
                <t:FieldURI FieldURI="item:Subject" />
                <t:FieldURI FieldURI="item:IsFromMe" />
                <t:FieldURI FieldURI="meeting:ResponseType" />
                <t:FieldURI FieldURI="meetingRequest:MeetingRequestType" />
                <t:FieldURI FieldURI="message:ReceivedRepresenting" />
                <t:ExtendedFieldURI PropertyTag="4096" PropertyType="String" />
              </t:AdditionalProperties>
            </m:ItemShape>
            <m:ItemIds>
              <t:ItemId Id="AAMka..." />
            </m:ItemIds>
          </m:GetItem>
        </soap:Body>

    Response:

          <m:GetItemResponse xmlns:m="http://schemas.microsoft.com/exchange/services/2006/messages" xmlns:t="http://schemas.microsoft.com/exchange/services/2006/types">
            <m:ResponseMessages>
              <m:GetItemResponseMessage ResponseClass="Error">
                <m:MessageText>The meeting message couldn't be correlated because the target is a repeating master and the meeting message is an occurrence.</m:MessageText>
                <m:ResponseCode>ErrorInvalidOperation</m:ResponseCode>
                <m:DescriptiveLinkKey>0</m:DescriptiveLinkKey>
                <m:Items />
              </m:GetItemResponseMessage>
            </m:ResponseMessages>
          </m:GetItemResponse>

    Friday, March 09, 2012 11:04 PM

All replies

  • I just found this KB: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2500102

    However, OWA is not used in our organization.

    Friday, March 09, 2012 11:13 PM
  • I am "bumping" this. I have found that by removing:
                <t:FieldURI FieldURI="meeting:AssociatedCalendarItemId" />
    from the requested AdditionalProblems, I no longer get the error.
    It is consistently reproducible for any meeting invite in the sent items folder.
    Thursday, June 07, 2012 3:24 PM