none
Blackberry devices not syncing all folders with Outlook Web Access

Question

• Hello Fellows,

I have some rules in Outlook to move mails from certain accounts to another folder, however, when this rules takes place I don't receive those mails in my Blackberry mobile device, how can I set OWA to sync others folders besides the Inbox?

Thanks in advance,

Gabriel Talavera | MCP

• Edited by gabriel» Wednesday, February 22, 2012 7:37 PM
    Wednesday, February 22, 2012 7:36 PM

All replies

• Exchange version?

Where Technology Meets Talent

Wednesday, February 22, 2012 10:22 PM
  • I totally forget to mention that.. ups!

Exchange 2010 SP1 Standard

Regards

Gabriel Talavera | MCP

Wednesday, February 22, 2012 10:50 PM
  • i am not sure becuase the architecutre is changed and need to check with BB Support.

In Exchange 2010 everythingthing is done by CAS except the Public Folders which uses MAPI.

I would recommend if BB is supported with Exchange 2010?

Wednesday, February 22, 2012 11:00 PM
  • BES is supported with Exchange 2010 if you're using that, however your issue seems to be not clear and related to the BB iteself.

You have to select the folders you want to syn on the device - http://support.sherweb.com/FAQs/Show/how-to-enable-email-subfolders-synchronization-on-a-blackberry-exchange-2010

You can do this on the BES server too but easier on the device.

Sukh

Thursday, February 23, 2012 12:48 AM
  • any error logs on BES server?

Thursday, February 23, 2012 1:26 AM
  • Well, actually I don't have an BES server, it is really necessary to install one in order to do this? Thanks again, Regards

Gabriel Talavera | MCP

Friday, February 24, 2012 1:23 PM
  • If you don't have a BES server then you will need an EAS client on BB if you don't have it already.

Sukh

Friday, February 24, 2012 1:43 PM
  • I am Using BES MTN account on my Blackberry 9900 , using Exchange Server 2010 . On OWA I had setup the rules and accordingly messages are moving to respective folders based on given rules, but on blackberry these rules are not working and all the messages are going into Inbox folder .

for example on OWA all the cc marked messages are going into cc folder where as in blackberry its getting it into inbox folder where as it should go in the cc subfolder.

Thursday, November 15, 2012 8:40 AM