none
/exchweb/bin/auth/logon.aspx in OWA 2007

Question

• We started the process of updating to Exchange 2007 with the Client Access servers.  Everything seemed to be working well for the first few days, but now were are having an issue owa 2003 on the client access server.  People can log in fine and have no problem working while there, but there is an error after the idle timeout.  After reentering their password, the user gets the attached message:

Server Error in '/ExchWeb/bin' Application.

The resource cannot be found.

Description: HTTP 404. The resource you are looking for (or one of its dependencies) could have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable. Please review the following URL and make sure that it is spelled correctly.

Requested Url: /exchweb/bin/auth/logon.aspx

The user just needs to click on the folder again or refresh for everything to work appear again, but the message shouldn't come up.  Has anyone seen this?  Thanks.
    Wednesday, November 07, 2007 10:35 PM

All replies

• Yes, we are having this issue as well. I've just referred the matter to Microsoft and will let you know what I find out.

Tuesday, January 08, 2008 6:00 PM
  • We too are experiencing this issue - although not just on timed out sessions. After deploying our first Client Access Server, 2 users are receiving this message each time they attempt to login. We have comfirmation that many others can successfully login.

For us it appears to be a machine related issue, as I have been able to log on successfully to the CAS OWA using the troubled users credentials on a different computer.

I'm interested to hear the outcome of the microsoft case...

Wednesday, January 09, 2008 1:39 AM
  •  rocky_balboa76 wrote:

We too are experiencing this issue - although not just on timed out sessions. After deploying our first Client Access Server, 2 users are receiving this message each time they attempt to login. We have comfirmation that many others can successfully login.

For us it appears to be a machine related issue, as I have been able to log on successfully to the CAS OWA using the troubled users credentials on a different computer.

I'm interested to hear the outcome of the microsoft case...

We have exectly the same issue.  Anyone found solution?
    Saturday, February 23, 2008 4:52 PM
  • We also just changed our default OWA from 2003 to 2007 and seemed to be working fine, however "some" users are reporting this error.  Also appears to be machine specific in our environment also.  Any resolution or clue as to what is causing this?

Tuesday, March 18, 2008 4:14 PM
  • Our users tried to use old shortcuts from Favorites.  That was the problem.  We had old 2003 Exchange up at that time.

Tuesday, March 18, 2008 5:36 PM