none
Office 2011 Exchange 2010 Error Code -18500 When Delegates are Accepting Request

Question

• When delegates are accepting meeting invites, they are getting error code -18500, "HTTP error: The server cannot fulfill the request.  Mail could not be sent."  The reply email sits in the out box. 

I don't have a Nortel phone system.   I have been searching for answer, but I cannot find a concrete solution. 

We have exchange 2010, snow leopard for O.S. for the Macs and running outlook 2011.  Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated.

• Edited by ABystander Monday, November 14, 2011 10:33 PM
    Monday, November 14, 2011 10:18 PM

Answers

• I found a work around, I don't know if it's clean or not.  I gave the delegate full mailbox rights the principal's mailbox .  The delegate can now see the principal's mailbox via the delegate's Outlook 2011.    If the delegate accepts the meeting invite via the principal's inbox, it works.  The delegate can not accept it via the delegate's inbox.  Maybe this is the only solution.
    Wednesday, November 16, 2011 5:28 PM

All replies

• I found a work around, I don't know if it's clean or not.  I gave the delegate full mailbox rights the principal's mailbox .  The delegate can now see the principal's mailbox via the delegate's Outlook 2011.    If the delegate accepts the meeting invite via the principal's inbox, it works.  The delegate can not accept it via the delegate's inbox.  Maybe this is the only solution.
    Wednesday, November 16, 2011 5:28 PM
  • I'm seeing this as well. Exchange 2010 SP1 RU 5. Latest Outlook 2011. Just started investigating it.
    Monday, November 28, 2011 8:48 PM