none
Exchange 2010 Issue

Question

• Dear All,

Yesterday I have created one test lab for exchange 2010. Servers details and roles are below.

Till yesterday, I am able to logon the mailbox through OWA without any issue and able to send and receive the mails.

Now in the morning, I have configured one more MBX server and added this on existing DAG. Created one more new dbase and created the slave copy in secondary.

After that I have done the setting on IIS to redirect the HTTP request to HTTPS and SSL setting as well.

Now when I am trying to open the OWA URL, its opening very fine and redirection  is also working fine. When I enter the user name and password, it’s just showing the process windows only and not open the mailbox.

While my GCS, CAS and MBX servers are running fine, I am able to move or activate the another passive dbase copy. Able to create new mailbox without any problem.

When I try to run netstat –n command its showing only CAS and GCS server name and ports status, no name of MBX server and ports.

All ports are opened with all each servers.

GCS:- 2 (windows 2008 R2)

CAS:- 1 (windows 2008 R2)

HUB:-1 (windows 2008 R2)

MBX:-2 (windows 2008 R2)Showing only this page and not giving any error message

Thursday, June 14, 2012 8:37 AM

Answers

• Dear Manoj,

Thanks for
    reply. issue was resolved on the same day. I have disabled the windows firewall
    on all the servers and reset the setting again on IIS. A
    fter doing
    this, I am able to access the mailbox through OWA. issue was related to IIS
    setting. but I am little bit surprised that I done all the setting in correct
    manner but issue was reported. Now today again I done the same setting and its
    working fine now.<o:p></o:p>

At last thanks to all.<o:p></o:p>

Regards

Manjeet Singh

Friday, June 15, 2012 7:58 AM

All replies