none
Change UM mailbox default policy om mailboxes

Question

• Hello all,

we installed a new Exchange 2010 SP2 and moved all roles to this new server.

So far all services are running well, but we're having some UM related issues.

The main issue right now, is the fact that all mailboxes were enabled for UM and received the Default UM Mailbox Policy that was created on the previous server, but now we want to move all the UM enabled maiboxes to the new Default UM Mailbox policy.

Problem is that when i go to mailbox properties -> Mailbox Features -> Unified Messaging, the only UM mailbox policy i can select it's still the old one. I cannot select (because doesn't show) the new UMMailbox Policy.

Can anyone help me on this?

Paulo Marques - Computer Engineer - MCSE

Monday, June 18, 2012 10:35 AM

Answers

• Hello all,

The main issue right now, is the fact that all mailboxes were enabled for UM and received the Default UM Mailbox Policy that was created on the previous server, but now we want to move all the UM enabled maiboxes to the new Default UM Mailbox policy.

Problem is that when i go to mailbox properties -> Mailbox Features -> Unified Messaging, the only UM mailbox policy i can select it's still the old one. I cannot select (because doesn't show) the new UMMailbox Policy.

So far the only way i found was to disable the mailbox for UM and then reenable it again with the new policy.

• Marked as answer by Frank.Wang Wednesday, June 20, 2012 2:08 AM
    Monday, June 18, 2012 1:16 PM
  • Hi,

UM Questions is best asked in the Unified Messaging Forum
    http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/exchangesvrunifiedmessaging/threads

Martina Miskovic

Monday, June 18, 2012 3:50 PM

All replies

• Hello all,

So far the only way i found was to disable the mailbox for UM and then reenable it again with the new policy.

Monday, June 18, 2012 1:16 PM
  • Hi,

UM Questions is best asked in the Unified Messaging Forum
    http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/exchangesvrunifiedmessaging/threads

Martina Miskovic

Monday, June 18, 2012 3:50 PM