none
Exchange 2010 - server response: 550 5.7.1 Client does not have permission to send as this sender

Question

• Good morning, I made an upgrade from Exchange 2003 to 2010 and some accounts of the realm of me the following error when using email client "server response: 550 5.7.1 Client does not have permission to send to this sender"

've realized that if the option is there security and add the "self" and "send to" resolve the situation but I have 10,000 users as I do for all ..? groups and if you are not active on all accounts, ....

inherit from each other is not one of Frenc checbox active in some other accounts I do not change and they spent an hour lose these aletrações to do ... I can not take a default.

Translated by google.
    Portuguese - English

• Changed type Gavin-Zhang Monday, August 29, 2011 6:53 AM
    Wednesday, August 24, 2011 9:04 AM

Answers

• Hi Ravi,

When you post the issue, please set the type as question, or there would no more person notice your thread. :)
    Please use get-adpermission to check the the mailbox adpermission whether contains the "NT AUTHORITY\SELF", per your description, you referred as below:
    've realized that if the option isthere security and add the "self" and"send to" resolve the situationbut I have 10,000 users as I dofor all ..? groups and if youare not active on all accounts,....
    I think, it is not contained.
    So we could use:
    get-mailbox | add-adpermission -user "NT AUTHORITY\SELF" -accessrights extendedright -extendedrights send-as
    You could make a test as above.

Regards!
    Gavin
    • Marked as answer by Gavin-Zhang Thursday, September 01, 2011 1:03 AM
    Monday, August 29, 2011 8:04 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Check this thread:
    http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/exchangesvradmin/thread/e763de97-88a1-494d-9841-4f3a466b5604/

Let us know if it helped?

Gulab | MCITP: Exchange 2010-2007 | Lync Server 2010 | Windows Server 2008 | Skype: Exchange.Ranger | Blog: www.ExchangeRanger.Blogspot.com
    Wednesday, August 24, 2011 9:42 AM
  •  

hi thanks for the help but ...
     sorry but I've been to 6 days aler these forums and had already read this ... and I do not safei, the problem is, if I want to solve a user ... I go to AD and add the send to .... but how do I change the 10,000 users at the same time??

Wednesday, August 24, 2011 10:25 AM
  • http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa996343.aspx
    http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb676368.aspx
    Gulab | MCITP: Exchange 2010-2007 | Lync Server 2010 | Windows Server 2008 | Skype: Exchange.Ranger | Blog: www.ExchangeRanger.Blogspot.com
    Wednesday, August 24, 2011 10:42 AM

but how to do for all the users ..... I already did for some groups and yet ... some of these groups were iuers to send the
    Translated by google.
    Portuguese - English

Wednesday, August 24, 2011 10:57 AM
  • Hi Ravi,

When you post the issue, please set the type as question, or there would no more person notice your thread. :)
    Please use get-adpermission to check the the mailbox adpermission whether contains the "NT AUTHORITY\SELF", per your description, you referred as below:
    've realized that if the option isthere security and add the "self" and"send to" resolve the situationbut I have 10,000 users as I dofor all ..? groups and if youare not active on all accounts,....
    I think, it is not contained.
    So we could use:
    get-mailbox | add-adpermission -user "NT AUTHORITY\SELF" -accessrights extendedright -extendedrights send-as
    You could make a test as above.

Regards!
    Gavin
    • Marked as answer by Gavin-Zhang Thursday, September 01, 2011 1:03 AM
    Monday, August 29, 2011 8:04 AM