none
Exchange cmdlets not working in powershell - how to import module?

Question

• I am attempting to run exchange cmdlets on a client workstation (not a server). I have admin creds, and I am able to access exchange 2010 information. My question is, how can I use these exchange cmdlets using powershell v. 1.0. I have been using this site as reference to do simple "Get Mailbox Stats" commands (Hasn't worked for me) http://blogs.technet.com/b/heyscriptingguy/archive/2011/12/02/learn-to-use-the-exchange-web-services-with-powershell.aspx.

I downloaded and installed the EWS Web Services Managed API and per instructions I open powershell (running with my admin creds) when I attempt to import module, I receive no output, feedback, error... I only get a new line to type with. Let's assume the module imported, I follow the instructions word for word, and I get nothing. I try replacing "user01@domain.com" with my info, nothing.

What am I doing wrong? I used powershell to work in AD and I imported the module and ran queries just fine, is this not similar?

Any Help would be greatly appreciated! Again, I am not using powershell on the exchange server, instead, I am doing this on a computer that is on the network (a client workstation)

• Edited by Mr. Mora Thursday, July 05, 2012 9:37 PM additional info
    Thursday, July 05, 2012 9:36 PM

All replies