none
Exchange 2010 Auto Attendant says there are 2 peole by that name.

Question

• We have a subset of employees that share a direct in dial number using an auto-attendant.  We are using Exchange 2010 UM as well as Lync.  We needed to change the display name of one of the employees, and since then, the Auto Attendant responds to requests for that user (phonetically) that there are 2 people by that name.  She then says the name for option 1 and plays the users Voice name that they initially setup on their voicemail box for option 2.  Choosing either gets you to the same location.  This user also has 1 key dialing set up in the AA.  If we delete their 1 key dialing, the problem appears to be fixed and the AA does not say that she has found 2 users with that name.  Except that we would like to keep the 1 key dialing.

Disabling and re-enabling UM for the user does not fix the issue.

Thanks

Steve

SteveH

Tuesday, February 21, 2012 7:53 PM

All replies

• Hi Steve,

Here is my understanding of your issue,

1) AA gives you two options for a single user selecting any option will take you to the user's voice mail.

2) User also have key mapped (1) which is when deleted the two people by that name option goes away.

Looks like that you are using Automatic Speech Recognition feature for find the user.

Please run the GalGrammerGenerator.exe from command prompt .

It is located in C:\program files\Microsoft\Exchange\V14\Bin\

Tuesday, February 21, 2012 10:17 PM
  • Thanks for the quick reply.  I tried running the GALGRAMMARGENERATOR.exe command, unfortunately that did not fix the issue.  The command I ran was galgrammargenerator.exe -s <UMServerName> -u

Is that correct?

Thanks

Steve

SteveH

Wednesday, February 22, 2012 5:29 PM
  • hi steve,

The command is correct , I am not sure , But if want can disable ASR for the users.

That will leave only 1 key option for the user.

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb232062.aspx

Thursday, February 23, 2012 12:45 AM