none
The Outlook Web App address https://<url> owa is out of date.

Question

• After a fresh install I get this..."The Outlook Web App address https://<myurl>/owa is out of date."  I'm new to exchange and this is my first installation. Can anyone help?
    Tuesday, January 11, 2011 4:14 PM

Answers

• Hi plsmithjr1,

Any updates on your issue?

Do all mailbox users have the issue?

Please open the OWA using the account which you used to install Exchange server to test(e.g. Administrator).

Please also run the EXBPA in the Toolbox to do a system check.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    • Marked as answer by Frank.Wang Thursday, January 20, 2011 3:53 AM
    Tuesday, January 18, 2011 3:05 AM

All replies

• Please explain what you do to get this message, and if that is not the exact message you receive, please post the complete message.
    Ed Crowley MVP "There are seldom good technological solutions to behavioral problems."
    Tuesday, January 11, 2011 5:00 PM
  • Hi plsmithjr1,

Any updates on your issue?

Do all mailbox users have the issue?

Please open the OWA using the account which you used to install Exchange server to test(e.g. Administrator).

Please also run the EXBPA in the Toolbox to do a system check.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    • Marked as answer by Frank.Wang Thursday, January 20, 2011 3:53 AM
    Tuesday, January 18, 2011 3:05 AM
  • Hi plsmithjr1,

Any updates?

Wednesday, January 19, 2011 9:38 AM