none
outlook issues

Question

• This is a two question query.

1. I have an end user that when she replies to the boss, her signature tuurns to wingdings font, but not when she replies to other users? Has anyone encounter this problem before, and know how to fix it?

2. I get a message from out look asking me to delte the .ost file, and restart outlook, and the problem will be fixed. I have done that, but the problem keeps reoccuring. Just started on a pc this morning, at current has never experienced this issue. I could definately use some help.

Tuesday, May 11, 2010 3:40 PM

All replies

• Look at the format of the reply message, as in plain text, HTML or rich text.  Is this repeatable with one particular format?
    --
    Ed Crowley MVP
    "There are seldom good technological solutions to behavioral problems."
    "Mike Laico" wrote in message news:7d3fd295-8c3a-4bd9-9e92-3a34d1bd5f45...

This is a two question query.

1. I have an end user that when she replies to the boss, her signature tuurns to wingdings font, but not when she replies to other users? Has anyone encounter this problem before, and know how to fix it?

2. I get a message from out look asking me to delte the .ost file, and restart outlook, and the problem will be fixed. I have done that, but the problem keeps reoccuring. Just started on a pc this morning, at current has never experienced this issue. I could definately use some help.

Ed Crowley MVP "There are seldom good technological solutions to behavioral problems."
    Tuesday, May 11, 2010 3:45 PM
  • Thank you for giving me someplace else to look. I will hopefully remedy this problem this afternoon.

Mike

Tuesday, May 18, 2010 3:13 PM