none
Exchange 2010 (SBS 2011) Email NDR

Question

• Hi all,

I have a client who cannot email a particular recipient for some reason I cannot pinpoint.  Can someone please shed some light on this.  I have changed the email recipients and domains for privacy but left the receiving server's address in as it potentially could be of concern.  When I performed a ping or spam blacklist lookup it reports it as a Private IP address so it can't be checked.  I have never come across this before - is it correct?  Either way I have looked up my client's domain and it is not blacklisted.  Thanks.

mx1405.ess.rzc.cudaops.com rejected your message to the
    following e-mail addresses:

'recipient2@domain.com' (recipient2@domain.com)
    <mailto:recipient2@domain.com> 

mx1405.ess.rzc.cudaops.com gave this error:

permanent failure for one or more recipients (recipient@domain.com:quarantined,recipient2@domain.com:quarantined)

A problem occurred during the delivery of this message to
    this e-mail address. Try sending this message again. If the problem continues,
    please contact your helpdesk.

'recipient@domain.com' (recipient@domain.com)
    <mailto:recipient@domain.com> 

mx1405.ess.rzc.cudaops.com gave this error:

permanent failure for one or more recipients (recipient@domain.com:quarantined,recipient2@domain.com:quarantined)

A problem occurred during the delivery of this message to
    this e-mail address. Try sending this message again. If the problem continues,
    please contact your helpdesk.

Monday, July 08, 2013 3:01 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Please check message tracking log .

How about sending message from other users ?

Is it an outbound message ? Please check if the send connector configure is correct, and check if you can ping the server "mx1405.ess.rzc.cudaops.com".

You can also enable protocol logging to troubleshooting.

Wendy Liu
    TechNet Community Support

Tuesday, July 09, 2013 9:15 AM
  • Thanks Wendy, I will check the log.

For the ping, that's just the point - it's a Private IP Address and therefore it fails... can you ping it?

Wednesday, July 10, 2013 3:29 AM