none
Arabic to English formatting translation

Question

• Hi,

We work with some companies in Oman, and after an email has been to Oman, sometimes it comes back and when you try to reply/forward the email, the typing is done from the right as it would be in Oman (ie actually first letter on the right, last letter on the left, not just formatted from the right)

How do I stop this from happening? I can't find a solution or even any reference to this happening anywhere.

Thanks.
    Thursday, April 16, 2009 11:02 AM

All replies

• Hi Brian,

Would you please let me know?

1. Whether the issue only occurs when trying to reply/forward the email from oman by using Outlook? If you use OWA to reply/forward the message, whether you are able to reproduce the issue?

2. Would you please let me know whether the issue can always be reproduced by all the Outlook clients?

3. If the issue only occurs by using Outlook, please let me know your Outlook Version and Exchange Version.

Mike

Wednesday, April 22, 2009 4:27 PM
  • Hi Mike,

I have not yet been able to discover the answer to the OWA question. I have asked the user to try and track down one of the offending emails so I can investigate.

This issue has occured with multiple users, so I think that yes, it is ocurring with Outlook clients

We are using antiquainted technology here i'm afraid, Outlook 2003 and Exchange 2003.
    Thursday, April 23, 2009 9:51 AM