none
OWA "An unexpected error occurred and your request couldn't be handled"

Question

• I have the following situation

Someone has made some changes to our Exchange and TMG environment and now users with OWA expierence problems.

Internal

Loging in with Internet Explorer OWA opens and then displays the error message "An unexpected error occurred and your request couldn't be handled".

External

Logging in with Internet Explorer i get TMG login, after login I get the following error "An unexpected error occurred and your request couldn't be handled".
    Logging in with Firefox i get basic authentication, after login I get the following error "An unexpected error occurred and your request couldn't be handled".
    Logging in with an iPad from an external destination i get no errors and OWA is functioning.

Version Exchange
    Exchange Server 2010 SP1
    Update Rollup 5 for Exchange Server 2010 Service Pack 1

Version TMG
    Forefront Threat Management Gateway 2010 SP1

Things i did

Google for an solution no solution found
    Asked help from some expierenced colleagues they tried to help me but the error stil excist.

My knowledge about Exchange 2010 is basic
    My knowledge about TMG is zero (Only experience with ISA 2004 but very basic)

Friday, March 02, 2012 10:22 AM

Answers

• Well the problem has been resolved.
    The solution for the error message "An unexpected error occurred and your request couldn't be handled" is the following:
    On the "Default Website" "HTTP Redirect" I unchecked "Redirect requests to this destination".
    This resolved the problem.
    • Marked as answer by BSOD_NL Friday, March 02, 2012 1:03 PM
    Friday, March 02, 2012 1:02 PM

All replies