none
Exchange 2013/2007 Coexist Environment - Outlook Authentication PopUps and Must Click Send/Receive in Outlook

Question

• We have a 2013/2007 Coexist environment.  All connectivity goes through 2013 and back to 2007 since we have not migrated any mailboxes.  I am having two issues:

Issue #1:  I have multiple users complaining that their outlook keeps prompting for their user name and password.  This can be users that are on the network, others are using outlook anywhere over the net, and some over our VPN.  For most, if they put their username and password in it is good as long as they add the domain.  However, some keep putting it in and it never works.

Issue #2:  We also have users complaining that their outlook does not automatically send/receive emails.  A user may realize they have not gotten an email in a while and will press send receive or close and reopen outlook and it starts working again.

Both issues are relatively small groups of users complaining, but I figured I would post here to see if anyone can give me any clues.

• Edited by shaggy2002 Tuesday, October 29, 2013 11:21 PM
    Tuesday, October 29, 2013 11:19 PM

Answers

All replies