none
Outlook 2010 - Windows 7 32bit - Cisco VPN

Question

• Hi,

My Desktop configured with XP and Outlook 2010. The Outlook and Communicator works fine and whenever I connect the network using VPN, Outlook & communicator will not work.

The issue is, I've recently ugraded my Desktop with Win 7 32bit,.. even when i've not connected to VPN outlook is not working.

what would be the cause? it works fine with XP.

Regards,

Ram

Tuesday, May 15, 2012 6:56 AM

Answers

• Hi Ram,

Based on my experience, this issue can be caused by incorrect configuration of VPN/DNS, or the VPN youare using does not support Outlook connection.

I'd suggest you verify your colleagues to see if all Outlook clients are not able to connect via VPN; and/or contact your VPN provider for more help. Your understanding would be appreciated.

Fiona Liao

TechNet Community Support

Wednesday, May 16, 2012 6:55 AM

All replies

• Hi,
    I think the best you can do right now, is to contact your Exchange Administrator and have him/her help you.
    We would need some information about the Exchange enviroment (This is an Exchange Form) before beeing able to make some suggestions.

You could try and ask in the Outlook Forum, but I would think that the experts there also need some more information.

I hope you find a solution to your problem!

Martina Miskovic

Tuesday, May 15, 2012 6:47 PM
  • Hi Ram,

Based on my experience, this issue can be caused by incorrect configuration of VPN/DNS, or the VPN youare using does not support Outlook connection.

I'd suggest you verify your colleagues to see if all Outlook clients are not able to connect via VPN; and/or contact your VPN provider for more help. Your understanding would be appreciated.

Fiona Liao

TechNet Community Support

Wednesday, May 16, 2012 6:55 AM