none
transport rule to block read receipt for specific domain

Question

• hy guys,

i have one question.

it's possibile in exchange 2010 to create transport rule for outgoing and incoming mail to cancel any delivery reports for specific mail domain ?

t's possible to block for  incoming and outgoing mail , read receipt ....for specific mail domain ?

if i send mail to : a@a.com and in cc i have b@b.com , it's possible for exchange  to block any read receipt and any delivery reports only for b@b.com ?

thanks and best regards.

Marco

Greetings ! Marco

Sunday, February 26, 2012 6:37 PM

Answers

• Hi Marco,

it's possibile in exchange 2010 to create transport rule for outgoing and incoming mail to cancel any delivery reports for specific mail domain ?

Per my knowledge, Exchange transport rule can do that.

t's possible to block for  incoming and outgoing mail , read receipt ....for specific mail domain ?

You can use transport rule to block the emails send to or come from specific domain.

if i send mail to : a@a.comand in cc i have b@b.com, it's possible for exchange  to block any read receipt and any delivery reports only for b@b.com?

You can use transport rule to block read recipient report for b@b.com:

Apply rule to message
    from b@b.com
       and if the message type is ‘Read receipt’
    Delete the message without notifying anyone

Per my knowledge, you cannot use transport rule to block the delivery reports.

Thanks,

Evan

Evan Liu

TechNet Community Support

• Marked as answer by Marco Marzola Thursday, March 01, 2012 10:36 PM
    Tuesday, February 28, 2012 8:45 AM

All replies

• Natively no,  you will have to try and create a custom transport rule to achieve tihs and is going to require some testing to do, to get it right.

Sukh

Monday, February 27, 2012 6:29 PM
  • Hi Marco,

Per my knowledge, Exchange transport rule can do that.

t's possible to block for  incoming and outgoing mail , read receipt ....for specific mail domain ?

You can use transport rule to block the emails send to or come from specific domain.

if i send mail to : a@a.comand in cc i have b@b.com, it's possible for exchange  to block any read receipt and any delivery reports only for b@b.com?

You can use transport rule to block read recipient report for b@b.com:

Apply rule to message
    from b@b.com
       and if the message type is ‘Read receipt’
    Delete the message without notifying anyone

Per my knowledge, you cannot use transport rule to block the delivery reports.

Thanks,

Evan

Evan Liu

TechNet Community Support

• Marked as answer by Marco Marzola Thursday, March 01, 2012 10:36 PM
    Tuesday, February 28, 2012 8:45 AM