none
CallPilot and Outlook 2003

Question

• At my company we have about 50 users using callpilot successfully, where their voicemails are shown in their outlooks' inbox.  But lately we have had one user who has been having issues.  His callpilot icon in his taskbar will show he has a message, but it will not show up in his inbox.  His options are the same as everyone elses, as far as i can see.  In the callpilot options it is even set to go to his inbox, but it is not.  Another strange thing is that in outlook if you go to tools, you have an option for callpilot on the other users, where you can configure it.  But the user with the issues does not have it there, but he can basically get the same thing by going to tool -> email accounts and seeing it in there with his outlook email account, and you click change to see the options.  Anyways i'm lost on it.  I need to get it where his voicemails goto his inbox.  Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
    Thursday, June 18, 2009 9:01 PM

All replies

• It has been a while since I have even been around anyone using CallPilot, but doesn't it require some client software?  If so, re-install the software on your user's computer.

Jim McBee - Blog - http://mostlyexchange.blogspot.com
    Friday, June 26, 2009 12:22 AM