none
Unable to see calendar appointments for year 2013 in shared calendar for outlook 07

Question

• Can see shared calendar details through 2012.  Beginning in 2013, can no longer see any appointments or entries.  Using Outlook 07.
    • Edited by Ginger318 Thursday, September 06, 2012 7:40 PM
    Thursday, September 06, 2012 7:39 PM

All replies

• Please make sure there is appointment after year 2013 (you may try to create a  new on in OWA to see if this is working).

IF the issue continues, please provided the following information, thanks.

Where does the shared calendar mailbox resided on, Exchange 2003 server or 2010? And from which mailbox you try to see the calendar details?

Does the shared calendar using a local  PST file as the default location?

Could you capture a screenshot for the issue you are encountering?

Fiona Liao

TechNet Community Support

Friday, September 07, 2012 9:16 AM
  • The shared calendars were established w/o an exchange server.  The calendars are shared between two offices.  Do see appointments past 2013 within My Calendar, but not on People's Calendars (shared).

Notice the date for January 1, 2013 is noted as Jan 1, 13 on Calendars.

Sandra Hand

Friday, September 07, 2012 2:17 PM
  • What about in OWA? Can the 'People" see any appointment in the shared calendar after 2013? IF yes, create a new profile for the 'People'.

Fiona Liao

Tuesday, September 11, 2012 2:05 AM
  • As we are in our seventies and eighties and don't travel that much, just want to share our calendar on our two computers in our home offices.  Would rather not use OWA as our email client.  Just want to keep it simple between the two of us.

Sandra Hand

Tuesday, September 11, 2012 2:29 PM
  • Hi Sandra,

OWA is just used for testing. I assumed your mailbox is resided in Exchange server and I am suspecting Outlook running in Cached mode might have synchronization related issue.

You may double check if it is a Exchange server mailbox. Steps: click Outlook Tools | Account Settings | E-mail.

Fiona Liao

Wednesday, September 12, 2012 2:37 AM
  • We are not using an exchange server.  We see both calendars and see the appointments, etc., through 2012.  Then, see both calendars for 2013, but no appointments on the shared calendar after 2013.

Sandra Hand

Wednesday, September 12, 2012 2:31 PM
  • Hi Sandra,

This is Exchange server forum, the mailbox account you are using might be provided by a third party email service provider, which is independent of Microsoft. Since we do not have sufficient information, I'd suggest you contact your mail service provider for more professional support so that the issue can be resolved efficiently.

You may also post the question in Outlook forum to isolate the fault from Outlook.

Your understanding would be appreciated.

Fiona Liao

Thursday, September 13, 2012 8:56 AM
  • Thank you.

Sandra Hand

Thursday, September 13, 2012 1:55 PM