none
exchange account unable to verify account information

Question

• I have tried to connect to our exchange server via iPhone on both iPhone 3GS and iPhone 4. When I setup the account on the iPhone,one of the user account is working fine and i want to create another account it keeps giving me the message "Unable to verify account information". All parameters are 100% correct, Why is it not connecting with the another account?
    Thanks
    Monday, May 30, 2011 9:29 AM

Answers

• Hi
      Please update your os version of Iphone 4.
      You can read Scott
    blog and apple blog .

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    • Marked as answer by srca Tuesday, May 31, 2011 5:21 AM
    Tuesday, May 31, 2011 5:18 AM

All replies

• This is not supported by default on the iPhone.

You can work around this by modofying the firmware on your iPhone, but this is out of the scope out of topic on this forum

Vincenzo MCTS, MCTIP Server 2008 | MCTS Exchange 2010 | WatchGuard Firewall Security Professional
    Monday, May 30, 2011 10:44 AM
  • Hi
      Please update your os version of Iphone 4.
      You can read Scott
    blog and apple blog .

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    • Marked as answer by srca Tuesday, May 31, 2011 5:21 AM
    Tuesday, May 31, 2011 5:18 AM