none
Mailbox backup on Exchange 2010 SP1 RU 6 using HP Dataprotector 6.2

Question

• Good day, have this issue when I tied to backup mailboxes on Exchange2010, if backup the database work fine, but when I tried to backup mailboxes an error appears:

Critical] From: OB2BAR_Main@host.domain.com "Single Mailbox" Time: 2008-1-8 9:27:03 Failed to open message store 

My Exchange topology is:

4 Server's 2 CAS with NLB and 2 Mailbox

The dataprotector user is in the Backup Operatos, Exchange Admins and View-Only Organization Management

In Exchange i do this:

1- Install the MAPI from http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?id=1004

2- Install the HP Dataprotector intrgration Agent for Exchange 2010

3- Creeate a AD user "dataprotector" an add to the groups: Backup Operatos, Exchange Admins and View-Only Organization Management 

4- Add the user "dataprotector" to ADMIN group of Dataprotector

5- Add the user "dataprotector" to local user administrator in Exchange server

6- Using Powershell on Exchange server run Add-RoleGroupMember "View-Only Organization Management" -Member "dataprotector"

Get-MailboxDatabase | Add-ADPermission -User "dataprotector" -AccessRights ExtendedRights -ExtendedRights Receive-As, ms-Exch-Store-Admin

7- Configure the "Data Protector Inet" service on Exchange server using the "dataprotector" user account.

8- on local security policy of the exchange 2010 server's add the account "dataprotector" to 

Act as a part of operating  system

log as a service

impersonate a client after authentication

9- Disable the IPv6 option on Exchange 2010

10- create a MAPI profile  using CMD "mbx_bar" command named "$$$Data Protector" and set as default

Any ideas?

Thursday, March 08, 2012 1:02 PM

Answers

All replies