I Migrated to SBS2011 from SBS2003. Everying went well but I got stuck moving the public folder replicas. Here's the info and what I tried:
- I have done "Move all replicas" on public folder store at SBS 2003 side. It showed me moving all the public folder hierarchy.
- I have run MoveAllReplicas.ps1 script as well.
- Get-PublicFolderStatistics for the new server shows items.
- I have waited 3 weeks and still not moving replicas - I know this can take long.
- I have disabled Anti-Virus.
- I have changed permissions according to http://support.microsoft.com/kb/313866.
- On Exchange 2003, I have set the replication to "Always run", replication interval "5 mins" and Message size "524288".
- Diagnostic logging gives plenty of these: Event ID: 3093. Error - 2147221233 reading property 0x67480014 on object type tbtOwningFolders from database "First Storage Group\Public Folder Store (SERVERNAME)".
- The total size of the Public folders are very small - about 62Mb.
Any more ideas I can try?
Since your problem are based on SBS server migration.
I suggest you to resubmit this question in SBS support forum so that you can get more effective support.
Here's the link for your convenience:
Microsoft is conducting an online survey to understand your opinion of the Technet Web site. If you choose to participate, the online survey will be presented to you when you leave the Technet Web site.
Would you like to participate?