none
move OWA theme configration from 2003 to web app 2010

Question

• i am migrating from exchange  2003 to 2010

the client is having a modified OWA link that shows the company logo

so i need to know what is the right way to have the same in the new web app 2010

lundi 11 juin 2012 09:43

Réponses

Toutes les réponses

• Hi,

Is it the login and logout pages that are modified?

If yes - this is the solution: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ee633483(EXCHG.140).aspx

Leif

lundi 11 juin 2012 09:47
  • thank you

yes they are, i have bee through this link

but where i can find the same folder in exchange 2003 to copy the current image :)

lundi 11 juin 2012 10:07
  • Hi,

The link explains where the files are located

"You can find the base theme folder in the Exchange installation directory at \V14\Client Access\OWA\<version number>\themes\base"

But you can't just copy the image - you need to make some changes, but it should all be explained in the article

Leif

lundi 11 juin 2012 10:31
  • By default, multiple themes are installed when you install the Client Access server role on a computer that's running Microsoft Exchange Server 2010, as follows:

• .css files -- Define colors, gradients, and fonts.
    • Image (.png) files -- Provide the icons and other graphic elements. If you edit any of the icons, don't change their size. If you change the size of any graphic elements, test your changes to verify that the elements still fit together correctly.

These files are stored on the Client Access server in the installation directory in \Client Access\OWA\<version>\themes. Each theme is stored in a subdirectory of themes. You can create additional themes by copying an existing theme and modifying the copy. For details, see this document. Hope helps.

Noya Lau

TechNet Community Support

mercredi 13 juin 2012 10:45
  • look like things are not so clear here

see this is the first time i do this

the 2 links don not go in details

for example how can i change the image size that i want to add in the web app link

can someone please send me a detailed steps

jeudi 14 juin 2012 11:08
  • here is my OWA 2003 link

https://mail.sasref.com.sa

as you can see i have a logo on the top - this is the image i am talking about

when i add the same image to me new Web App link - the size of the image doesn't fill the whole space on the top i don't know how to fix that - the image is smaller than what it should be

simply i need to have the same page on my 2010 web app

1. the background color

2. the additional text in green

3. the logo

samedi 16 juin 2012 08:14
  • or maybe i need to move the imge location see now i am putting in as lgntopl

how can i put it in the middle i tried to keep it as

lngtopm but looks like it is in the background

samedi 16 juin 2012 09:27
  • looks like the table need to have some changes - the picture is always outside the table frame - how can i adjust it to be in the frame
    samedi 16 juin 2012 10:53
  • guys where are you

support

i think i need to edit the thing on the HTML level the login.aspx files

anyone ????

lundi 18 juin 2012 07:29
  • it is ok my college helped me out and it is done now
    • Marqué comme réponse MAHER0 dimanche 8 juillet 2012 05:44
    dimanche 8 juillet 2012 05:44