none
Copy of meeting requests

Pertanyaan

• Hello,

We are running Exchange 2010 and most of the users have Outlook 2003. The assistant or our president receives copies of meeting requests of our conference rooms even when the president himself is not invited to the meetings.

I don’t really know where to manage that from. Could someone please tell me how to stop meeting requests from being received by our president?

Thank you,

• Diedit oleh arie01 19 Juni 2012 13:35
    19 Juni 2012 13:35

Jawaban

• Could be an OUtlook rule on the conference room. or he is set as a delegate on the meeting room or forwarding of mail is sent on the account in Exchange. Check those and see if you find anything.

Message tracking can also be looked at to see which account is sending those.

19 Juni 2012 13:44

Semua Balasan

• Is the delegate a managing someone else or the meeting room?

What makes you think that the meetings have been forwared from the President to the delegate and not from somewhere else?

Sukh

19 Juni 2012 13:42
  • Could be an OUtlook rule on the conference room. or he is set as a delegate on the meeting room or forwarding of mail is sent on the account in Exchange. Check those and see if you find anything.

19 Juni 2012 13:44
  • Hi Sukh, I'm not saying that the meeting has been forwarded from the president, I'm saying that if I am to book the conf room now, the president will receive a copy of the invitation.

A-D-, how to I quickly check who's a delegate of a resource? I can look in the message tracking for other clues.

Thank you,

19 Juni 2012 15:29
  • Check the conf room mailbox and  see if any delegates have been setup, check on the resource polic tab or the conf mailbox.

Sukh

19 Juni 2012 16:14
  • Check using this method

and in Outlook under the delegates dialog box

19 Juni 2012 17:26

Hi A-D_,

The assistant to the president was set as a delegate on the conference account in Outlook and she manages all of the president's appointments and meeting. I removed her name from the delegates list and now everything seems to be ok. We did a test and it was ok, but we'll see in the next few days.

Thank you for your help,
    Arie

• Diedit oleh arie01 22 Juni 2012 13:20
    22 Juni 2012 13:18