none
Resource Mailbox in Exchange 2010

Pertanyaan

• I created and moved a mailbox from Exchange 2003 to Exchange 2010. Since I didn't actually create this mailbox as a Resource Mailbox in Exchange 2010, can I convert what is basically a normal user mailbox into an Exchange 2010 Resource mailbox and if so how? Thanks!
    15 Februari 2012 0:14

Jawaban

• Hi, here you go,

Set-Mailbox "mailbox name" -Type Room

once you done this change the calendar settings as below

Set-MailboxCalendarSettings -Identity "mailbox name" -AutomateProcessing AutoAccept

Kottees : My Blog : Please mark it as an answer if it really helps you.

15 Februari 2012 0:33
  • Just to clarify the above. The first command converts it to a room mailbox. The second command turns on the automatic acceptance of meeting requests. You'll probably want to use EMC to configure the properties of the room like specifying a delegate.

Byron Wright (http://byronwright.blogspot.com)

15 Februari 2012 3:10

Semua Balasan

• Hi, here you go,

Set-Mailbox "mailbox name" -Type Room

once you done this change the calendar settings as below

Set-MailboxCalendarSettings -Identity "mailbox name" -AutomateProcessing AutoAccept

Kottees : My Blog : Please mark it as an answer if it really helps you.

15 Februari 2012 0:33
  • Just to clarify the above. The first command converts it to a room mailbox. The second command turns on the automatic acceptance of meeting requests. You'll probably want to use EMC to configure the properties of the room like specifying a delegate.

Byron Wright (http://byronwright.blogspot.com)

15 Februari 2012 3:10
  • This is correct except for one thing in the last cmdlet.

The Set-MailboxCalendarSettings cmdlet was for Exchange 2007.  The new Exchange 2010 cmdlet is Set-CalendarProcessing.  So it would look like the following:

Set-CalendarProcessing -Identity "mailbox name" -AutomateProcessing AutoAccept

Thanks,

KC

• Disarankan sebagai Jawaban oleh NaKumba 22 Juni 2012 14:13
    22 Juni 2012 14:05
  • imkottees is correct except for one thing in the last cmdlet.

The Set-MailboxCalendarSettings cmdlet was for Exchange 2007.  The new Exchange 2010 cmdlet is Set-CalendarProcessing.  So it would look like the following:

Set-CalendarProcessing -Identity "mailbox name" -AutomateProcessing AutoAccept

Thanks,

KC

22 Juni 2012 14:06