none
Exchange 2010, Outlook 2010, Manage rules and alerts only flashes when clicked.

Domanda

• I have a client with 2 machines now that this is happening to.  One is a brand new machine with a fairly clean build.  Running Windows 7 Pro, Office 2010, and NOD32.  There is other basic software installed on the machine but it is malware free.

On the server side I am running Exchange 2010.  I tried new Outlook profiles and that didn't work.  Reset the server side rules on one of the machine and that didn't help at all.  Renamed the .srs file and restarted outlook and that didn't work.  Tested in Outlook safe mode and same problem.  I searched for the .cmd file to delete that but there was none to be found. 

Any other ideas?

Thanks,
    Bryan
    sabato 28 aprile 2012 15:44

Risposte

• hi,

First, use the account log on another PC and try again.

If it still can't work, disable all AV software and third party software on your computer and then try again.

I have met the same issue in my lab environment. In control panel, mail, i clean all other profiles and recreate a new outlook profile for my primary user, after do that it work fine.

hope can help you

thanks,

CastinLu

TechNet Community Support

• Contrassegnato come risposta Castinlu venerdì 4 maggio 2012 01:28
    lunedì 30 aprile 2012 06:39

Tutte le risposte

• http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375

Ed Crowley MVP "There are seldom good technological solutions to behavioral problems."

domenica 29 aprile 2012 15:42
  • hi,

First, use the account log on another PC and try again.

If it still can't work, disable all AV software and third party software on your computer and then try again.

I have met the same issue in my lab environment. In control panel, mail, i clean all other profiles and recreate a new outlook profile for my primary user, after do that it work fine.

hope can help you

thanks,

CastinLu

TechNet Community Support

• Contrassegnato come risposta Castinlu venerdì 4 maggio 2012 01:28
    lunedì 30 aprile 2012 06:39