none
Exchange 2003 ActiveSync - from Exchange to mobile calendar won't sync

Domanda

• Hi

The issue i'm experiencing is the following:
    appointments created in outlook calendar or OWA calendar do not sync to mobile devices.
    devices tested were: 1 iphone 4, iphone 4s, Android phone.
    sync in every other direction works just fine.
    we can add things in the calendar on the phones and they'll show up on the outlook or OWA calendar within seconds. 
    from outlook we can delete existing appointments and they successfully delete from the phones.
    however when something is added to the outlook calendar or OWA calendar it does not show up on the mobile devices.
    tested using testexchangeconnectivity.com and everything shows working green checkmarks.

This happens across all users, no events logged regarding active sync.
    most users have a bout 5 appointments per day. My test account has 1-2 per week and shows the same behavior. tested it on windows mobile recently and had the same issue too.

Are there logging options I could enable or increase to get a better look at what's happening? 
    I find it strange that if I create an appointment in the mobile device I can delete it using owa or outlook and it will remove it from the mobile device without any issues. 
    However creating a new appointment on owa or outlook just doesn't sync to he mobile devices. 
    I tested changing settings on the iPhone, using a different profile to correct other issues just in case however im quite sure it doesn't depend on the mobile platform, it is activesync on the server not sending new appointments to he phones for some reason.

any help will be appreciated.
    Thanks

giovedì 26 aprile 2012 20:35

Risposte

Tutte le risposte