none
Exchange 2010 EWS - Access OWA through Blackberry

일반 토론

• Followed RIM's instruction to setup OWA account on a blackberry phone.

Keep getting the following error: "Cannot log in. Verify your email address, user name and password. If the error persists, contact [domain].

Finally, I found the cause of the problem - it is the EWS setting - The blackberry need BASIC AUTHENTICATION to communicate with Exchange server. 

Enable the Basic Authentication on EWS virtual directory. Then restart the IIS. Fixed!

The other trick is 

URL - please use https://domain/OWA

Username - user Domain_name\username

-Neil

• 유형 변경됨 SEED IT 2012년 3월 30일 금요일 오후 5:10
    2012년 3월 16일 금요일 오후 9:00

모든 응답

• Hi Neil,

I tried all possible ways available on the internet BB forums to get my blackberry curve 9360, configured with OWA 2010 mail, but with no luck :(.

Weirdly, one of my colleague was able to configure the official email on her BB (bold), so if the setting on enabling the Basic authentication on EWS Virtual dir, holds good, the mail set up should have worked for me as well, isnt it? cos my colleague who works with the same org was able to perform the configruation and i believe everybody in an org. have the same setting for authentication on EWS VR.

can you please help me, if you have any idea on this?

-kris

2012년 6월 5일 화요일 오전 11:06
  • Hello - i got it resolved. :)

rgds,

Krishna

2012년 6월 7일 목요일 오전 8:34
  • I was about to throw this crap berry out of the window when I thought: maybe the OWA part of the URL needs to be in caps... guess what, it worked!

It took me about 4 hours to set this up.

Believe it or not, even if the OWA URL works on your web browser with owa (in lower case), it won't work on your crap berry.

-JB

JB

2013년 12월 9일 월요일 오후 3:49