none
Prevent use of CC or BCC in Outlook

질문

• Is there a way to stop users from accessing CC and or BCC. Or if this can not be prevented is there a way to limit how many email address they put in the CC or BCC field? The enviroment is Outlook 2003 & Outlook 2008 with Exchange 2007.
    2011년 2월 2일 수요일 오후 5:08

답변

• There has never been a clean way to do this and frankly, I dont see the point in trying, but nonetheless, I would ask this in the Outlook Forums:

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/outlook/threads

• 답변으로 표시됨 Alan.Gim 2011년 2월 9일 수요일 오전 6:13
    2011년 2월 2일 수요일 오후 8:37
  • Per my research, BCC field can’t be disabled completely via group policy or on the exchange server. Users can always see the option when accessing the Address Book (either by Clicking on the To: button or using the Address Book icon)

You can only check if there’s any programming method to do this task via VBA, Add-in

To limit the recipients number on the exchange server, “Recipient limits” has been use. It will only calculate entire recipients in the To:, Cc:, and Bcc: header fields

Managing Message Size Limits

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    2011년 2월 8일 화요일 오전 6:50

모든 응답

• There has never been a clean way to do this and frankly, I dont see the point in trying, but nonetheless, I would ask this in the Outlook Forums:

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/outlook/threads

2011년 2월 2일 수요일 오후 8:37
  • Is there a way to stop users from accessing CC and or BCC. Or if this can not be prevented is there a way to limit how many email address they put in the CC or BCC field? The enviroment is Outlook 2003 & Outlook 2008 with Exchange 2007.
    • 병합됨 Alan.Gim 2011년 2월 7일 월요일 오전 5:58 same question
    2011년 2월 2일 수요일 오후 8:46
    • 답변으로 제안됨 Mike CrowleyMVP 2011년 2월 2일 수요일 오후 11:27
    2011년 2월 2일 수요일 오후 9:14
  • Per my research, BCC field can’t be disabled completely via group policy or on the exchange server. Users can always see the option when accessing the Address Book (either by Clicking on the To: button or using the Address Book icon)

You can only check if there’s any programming method to do this task via VBA, Add-in

To limit the recipients number on the exchange server, “Recipient limits” has been use. It will only calculate entire recipients in the To:, Cc:, and Bcc: header fields

Managing Message Size Limits

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    2011년 2월 8일 화요일 오전 6:50
  • There are valid reasons why people would like to disable BCC emails from flowing through the system. For one, legal reasons; Most mail archiving products that depend on journal reports and journaled messages cannot capture BCC information as it travels through the transport. Most organizations would probably just like to disable the BCC header value from being processed by the system to avoid having to deal with the archiving headache. But with a 44,110 rating, you would already know this...Hate to be a dick about it, but similar pessimistic answers seem to be the norm among internet experts.

/rant

-FrustratedBecauseBCCsAreHauntingMe

2012년 2월 8일 수요일 오후 9:50
  • Almost every archiving software service I've seen will capture Exchange 2003 Envelope Journal Messages, which capture BCC recipeints. Not sure what software archive service you're using?
    2012년 2월 28일 화요일 오후 5:49
  • I can disable the BCC field in the outlook 2003, outlook 2007 and outlook 2010 via the Office Group policy.  However,   When I click to 'To'  button and the address book show up.  I can still find the BCC button in the Address book.   How can I disable that BCC button.   Please help.
    2013년 8월 5일 월요일 오전 10:19