none
1033 - event logs

Întrebare

• Greetings!

Migrated Exchange 2007 to Exchange 2010 SP2 with latest cumulative update (3). I see in Event Viewer a lot of warnings in appliaction settings.
    Thoose are all 1033 EVENT ID's, for example:
    The setting BootstrapCABForWM61HostingURL in the Web.Config file was not valid. The previous value was null and has been changed to http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=150061.
    The setting FullServerVersion in the Web.Config file was not valid. The previous value was null and has been changed to false.
    The setting ADCacheMaxOrgCount in the Web.Config file was not valid. The previous value was null and has been changed to 50000.
    Etc, etc.

I have found a similiar thread: http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en/exchangesvrmobility/thread/c9450360-380d-4468-ba9e-9e4cf3932b19
    where guy is suggesting to backup web.config file, open web.config.bak and compare the changes and save thoose into web.config.

Well If I compare web.config and web.config.bak with notepad++ it saids the files are identical.

Any other suggetions whats with all of this warnings?

With best regards,

bostjanc

4 iunie 2012 11:25

Toate mesajele

• Look at the items reported and see if they need to be fixed in web.config.

Ed Crowley MVP "There are seldom good technological solutions to behavioral problems."

4 iunie 2012 19:08
  • Hello,

Do you install any third-party Monitoring Tool like "Mailscape Agent"?

There should be compatibility issues.

Thanks,

Simon

5 iunie 2012 09:23
  • Noup, not that I would know.

I haven't got the time to look all of the items reported because there are bunch of them.
    I also see that event log, logs ActiveSync EVENT ID 1040:
    The average of the most recent heartbeat intervals [507] for request [Sync] used by clients is less than or equal to [540].
    But I have left default value on TGM which is 1800 seconds. I don't know if this event id is related with upper problem.

bostjanc

5 iunie 2012 09:29
  • If you're getting a lot of these errors, I would take that to mean that your web.config file is corrupt.  You might want to copy one from another server.

Ed Crowley MVP "There are seldom good technological solutions to behavioral problems."

5 iunie 2012 15:39
  • Ok, copying from another server will not work, because currently this is a first 2010 server in our domain.

We had 1 Exchange 2007 in 1st domain and we still have 1 Exchange 2007 in 2nd domain.

We have migrated 1st Exchange 2007 to Exchange 2010, and I just don't understand how web.config file would become corrupted. It was a fresh Win 2008 R2 OS, Exchange 2010 SP2, and with cumulative update 3. How could it got corrupted?

bostjanc

7 iunie 2012 10:12
  • You could ask someone else for a copy their web.config file and see if something looks wrong.

7 iunie 2012 22:31
  • I don't know how but messages strangely dissapeared.

bostjanc

11 iunie 2012 06:17