none
setup email account for macbook

คำตอบ

• Hiya,

Just a little more information to add.

Firstly, if you are running on OS X Snow Leopard, you have a few options. Outlook 2011, Entourage 2008 EWS Edition or Mac Mail using EWS (ie. the Exchange 2007 option). All those options require EWS on the server.

If you're running OS X Leopard, then it's Office 2011/Entourage 2008 EWS or Mac Mail using IMAP/SMTP.

EWS should be setup when you install Exchange and runs as a web service on your Client Access servers. Get Autodiscover working correctly, and test using this .

If you want to enable IMAP, then you need to enable startup to automatic, start and assign an appropriate certificate to the IMAP service on the Client Access servers, and of course ensure it's open on any firewall in between. SMTP uses your Hub Transport servers and by default will allow TLS on port 587.

Assuming EWS and autodiscover works correctly, setup on the Mac on Snow Leopard, or with Outlook/Entourage 2008 EWS edition should be as simple as putting in the email address/password and letting discovery take place.

Steve

Steve Goodman
    Check out my Blog for more Exchange info or find me on Twitter

• เสนอเป็นคำตอบโดย Steve GoodmanMicrosoft 17 ตุลาคม 2553 19:14
    • ทำเครื่องหมายเป็นคำตอบโดย julisanto 20 ตุลาคม 2553 2:02
    17 ตุลาคม 2553 19:14

ตอบทั้งหมด

• Hi,

Here is the step-by-step guide for you.

http://itc.virginia.edu/exchange/configuration/entourage2008.html

Also I will suggest you that please don't post similar threads and try to ask once.

Regards.

Shafaquat Alil

M.C.I.T.P Exchange 2007/2010, M.C.I.T.P Windows Server 2008, M.C.T.S OCS Server 2007 R2, URL: http://blog.WhatDoUC.net Phone: +923008210320
    17 ตุลาคม 2553 9:58
  • Hiya,

Just a little more information to add.

Firstly, if you are running on OS X Snow Leopard, you have a few options. Outlook 2011, Entourage 2008 EWS Edition or Mac Mail using EWS (ie. the Exchange 2007 option). All those options require EWS on the server.

If you're running OS X Leopard, then it's Office 2011/Entourage 2008 EWS or Mac Mail using IMAP/SMTP.

EWS should be setup when you install Exchange and runs as a web service on your Client Access servers. Get Autodiscover working correctly, and test using this .

If you want to enable IMAP, then you need to enable startup to automatic, start and assign an appropriate certificate to the IMAP service on the Client Access servers, and of course ensure it's open on any firewall in between. SMTP uses your Hub Transport servers and by default will allow TLS on port 587.

Assuming EWS and autodiscover works correctly, setup on the Mac on Snow Leopard, or with Outlook/Entourage 2008 EWS edition should be as simple as putting in the email address/password and letting discovery take place.

Steve

Steve Goodman
    Check out my Blog for more Exchange info or find me on Twitter

• เสนอเป็นคำตอบโดย Steve GoodmanMicrosoft 17 ตุลาคม 2553 19:14
    • ทำเครื่องหมายเป็นคำตอบโดย julisanto 20 ตุลาคม 2553 2:02
    17 ตุลาคม 2553 19:14