none
Can I disable X-AnonymousTLS between Exchange 2010 hub transport and Exchange 2010 edge transport server

ตอบทั้งหมด

• Hello TEK-BOT,

X-ANONYMOUSTLS is a VERB in Exchange 2007 & Exchange 2010 which is a Type of TLS Encryption. It is used when mailflow between Hub Transport Servers are happening. Yes we can Disable X-ANONYMOUSTLS in Exchange 2010 the Functionlaity was Brought to Optimize WAN Traffic and where WOC ( WAN Optimization Controller Devices are used).

Set-ReceiveConnector Hub01\WAN -SuppressXAnonymousTLS $true

Disabling TLS Between Active Directory Sites to Support WAN Optimization

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ee633456.aspx

Suppress Anonymous TLS Connections

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dd876856.aspx

GO THROUGH ABOVE ARTICLE, IT WILL HELP YOU.

EXCHANGE2010, MCSE, MCTS, MCSA MESSAGING, CCNA & GNIIT
    • เสนอเป็นคำตอบโดย PKT_ 15 มีนาคม 2554 0:41
    • ทำเครื่องหมายเป็นคำตอบโดย Gavin-Zhang 16 มีนาคม 2554 8:33
    • ยกเลิกการทำเครื่องหมายเป็นคำตอบโดย TEK-BOT 18 มีนาคม 2554 15:56
    15 มีนาคม 2554 0:41
  • Hi PKT,

Thanks for your response. I have read the links you posted but does suppressing the anonymous tls apply only between internal hub transport servers?

I am trying to do this between a hub transport and an edge transport server which is using edgesync but so far the mail from the internal hub transport to the edge transport server is showing as encrypted. Appreciate your help.

17 มีนาคม 2554 16:43
  • Hello TEK-BOT,

Thanks for your response. I have read the links you posted but does suppressing the anonymous tls apply only between internal hub transport servers?

I am trying to do this between a hub transport and an edge transport server which is using edgesync but so far the mail from the internal hub transport to the edge transport server is showing as encrypted. Appreciate your help.

Ans. I checked and found that we are not able to Disable the X-ANONYMOUSTLS between the HUB & Edge server (E2K7 & E2010).

It is NOT Possible to Disable the TLS between the HUB & EGDE server Because it by Designed & if you disable TLS then Edge subscription will break.

If Still you want to Disable the TLS between the HUB & EDGE then you have to use EDGE server as Smarthost or Normal server.

EXCHANGE2010, MCSE, MCTS, MCSA MESSAGING, CCNA & GNIIT
    • เสนอเป็นคำตอบโดย PKT_ 6 เมษายน 2554 0:21
    6 เมษายน 2554 0:21