In my LAN I have:
- EXCHANGE - Mailbox + Hub Transport Server
- SECURE - Client Access Server
- EDGE - Edge Transport Server
- WEB - A standard web server
Outlook, OWA and everything else is configured correctly through an edge send connector which uses my ISP as a smarthost.
I've spent quite a few hours to try and get this to work and I'm stuck. I can't even find any logs or events telling me that external mail failed... so if someone could even point out the right way to troubleshoot this that would be great.
- 已編輯 mddubs 2010年3月3日 下午 07:08 More information
I agree with mjolinor.
You may try this plan..
1. Make sure Accepted Domains in the Exchange Organization are created and configured properly.
2. You need to configure your accepted domains on each Edge Transport server you deploy. However, Microsoft recommend that you configure accepted domains only on the Hub Transport server role, and then create an Edge Subscription for the Edge Transport server. The accepted domain configuration will be replicated to the Edge Transport servers when the Microsoft Exchange EdgeSync service runs.
3. If the issue remains, then try to create another SMTP Send Connector for * domains and default permissions.
Create an SMTP Send Connector
Transport Server Deployment Tasks
All the Best :)
Sathish Kumar Elango | MCSE 2003 & MCSA Messaging | http://msexchangehelp.wordpress.com
- 已提議為解答 Sathish Kumar Elango 2010年3月3日 下午 08:10