none
FSOCS Latest Version?

Dotaz

• What's the most current version of FSOCS?  Also, where do I download it from?  (Without having to enter tons of trail info)

We are running OCS 2007 R2 with a load-balanced  Enterprise Pool, Consolidated Edge, CWA.  I'm looking to get FSOCS installed, but I am not sure if I have the latest version of the software.

Thank you.

28. května 2010 13:22

Všechny reakce

• The demo version here is likely the latest,

Once it is installed, Forefront products typically update through
    Microsoft update if there are any components that are out of date.

-- Mike Burr
    23. července 2010 15:05
  • You can find the latest release software on the mvls if it is for prod, if it is for test/dev you can find it on technet. After the software is installed microsoft update will take over and get the software up to date. Give it a run after forefront for OCS is installed and it will update to current. After that go into the administration console and make sure to set up the definition updates for the scanning engines.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. If the post wasn't the exact answer or was helpful in leading you to the answer, please vote it as helpful. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    28. července 2010 5:47