ISA Client is Down

Question

• Hello everyone,

I would like to support me regarding problems with the ISA client, now I have Windows Server 2003 R2 SP2, I have installed the ISA Server 2006 with SP, many customers with Windows XP Pro SP2 and SP3 and Windows Vista. He then presented the problem.

Currently I have configured in ISA Server 2006, ISA the client can be used on client computers, the problem occurs when you open IE then disable the service of ISA Client. I found checking the following events.

Application [iexplore.exe]. Authentication failed. Verify That the user account running this application has the required permissions. If the application is running under a system account, You Can Apply Different credentials for this application via the client configuration and FwcCreds.exe

This did not understand because the teams are within a time domain and users enter the domain user and it should authenticate.

Now, I've done the configuration on a computer with Windows Vista Business and the ISA client is not disabled.

So I would like to support me in this regard
    Hamilton Sánchez
    Monday, May 17, 2010 6:15 PM

Answers

• Hi,

Thanks for respond me.

No, the problem occurs with the domain machines and yes I create the rule.

But i solve this problem, these occur because the server time was changed on more machines and crash the service firewall client.

I have more three weeks testing and problem not appear again.

Best Regards.

Hamilton Sánchez
    Tuesday, June 08, 2010 2:48 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Thank you for the post.

Before going any further, I’ like to know how do you configure the firewall access rule?  Does this issue occur on non domain machines?

Regards,

Nick Gu - MSFT
    Monday, May 24, 2010 5:48 AM
  • Hi,

Thanks for respond me.

No, the problem occurs with the domain machines and yes I create the rule.

But i solve this problem, these occur because the server time was changed on more machines and crash the service firewall client.

I have more three weeks testing and problem not appear again.

Best Regards.

Hamilton Sánchez
    Tuesday, June 08, 2010 2:48 PM