I have published Outlook Web Access on the URL 'webmail.xxx.org.uk' and this works just fine. However, after implementing a http-redirect from an old exchage web server, redirecting 'mail.xxx.org.uk' to 'webmail.xxx.org.uk' I am getting the error:
"The URL you have requested is not associated with any application"
So, it works fine if I connect using the UAG published name webmail.xxx.org.uk, but if I hit the UAG portal having been redirected from mail.xxx.org.uk, the error above occurs.
Can someone explain what I have done wrong! thanks...
I found the solution. Essentially, Exchange was redirecting the user from mail.xxx.org.uk/owa to webmail.xxx.org.uk/auth/logon.aspx. I went to the source exchange server, IIS manager, OWA, Properties, and just below the part where I entered "Redirect to:
https://webmail.xxx.org.uk", I checked "The exact URL entered above", and now all is fine. No UAG magik was needed!
Microsoft is conducting an online survey to understand your opinion of the Technet Web site. If you choose to participate, the online survey will be presented to you when you leave the Technet Web site.