Cannot changing password in Forefront TMG SP1, new password does not meet the minimum complexity requirements

Question

• Good day,

I have a problem. I publish SharePoint web site in Forefront TMG server (HTML Form Authentication, Windows (Active Directory) Authentication Validation Method). I can successfully login to web site, but I can`t change password. I mark “I want to change my password after logging on ”. When I try change password to new, I have error message “Either the user name or old password is not valid, or the new password does not meet the minimum complexity requirements. Please try again.” Password is fully corresponds with minimum complexity requirements.

In DC I have Warning message:

Log Name:      System

Source:        Schannel

Event ID:      36886

Description:

No suitable default server credential exists on this system. This will prevent server applications that expect to make use of the system default credentials from accepting SSL connections. An example of such an application is the directory server. Applications that manage their own credentials, such as the internet information server, are not affected by this.

My infrastructure:

AD – Windows Server 2008 R2; 2 MOSS 2007 server cluster, TMG 2010 with SP1.

I installed Microsoft Forefront TMG SP1 – did not help.

Would not you help me?

Tuesday, September 28, 2010 7:15 AM

Answers

All replies