none
Login page - "We apologize for the inconvenience but we have encountered an error."

Question

• I am getting an error when trying to access the Forefront login page at https://admin.messaging.microsoft.com/Home.mvc

The error page is just plain text with some links for the Admin, Quarantine, and Archive sites.  However, none of the links work.

The Admin link just takes me back to the same error page. 
    The Quarantine link takes me to a "Server Error in '/' Application" error page with some script. 
    The Archive link takes me to a "Server Error in '/' Application" page as well.

Is anyone else having this issue or is there something I'm doing wrong on my end - a wrong link perhaps?

Monday, August 08, 2011 3:45 PM

All replies

• Hi,

I'm experiencing the same problem when I'm logging in with my Live-ID into a website like these forums and try to access the FOPE admin center. The way I'm trying to avoid this is to use the private mode of IE, because there is a separate cookie handling and I can access the admin center.

Greetings

Christian

Christian Groebner MVP Forefront
    Monday, August 08, 2011 4:09 PM
  • Hi,

I'm experiencing the same problem when I'm logging in with my Live-ID into a website like these forums and try to access the FOPE admin center. The way I'm trying to avoid this is to use the private mode of IE, because there is a separate cookie handling and I can access the admin center.

Greetings

Christian

Christian Groebner MVP Forefront

I've noticed the same thing and work around it this way too.
    My Book - Active Directory, 4th Edition
    My Blog - www.briandesmond.com
    Friday, August 26, 2011 7:31 PM
  • I am having the same problem with IE9 -- Works fine with Firefox
    Tuesday, January 24, 2012 2:24 PM
  • I have the same issue.
    Wednesday, December 05, 2012 3:06 PM