none
ISA 2006 Dashboard System Performance Monitoring Not Working..

Question

• Hi Guys,

Anyone can resolved or any idea with ISA 2006 Dashboard System Performance Monitoring Not Working..

Is there any update patch which needs to update ISA Server 2006?

Installed Service Pack 1, all firewall policy are working, implemented a Web Filtering and Web Caching ISA Server 2006 with single NIC only...

Suggestions, Recommendation it would be a great help...Thanks,

Tuesday, February 26, 2013 2:18 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Thank you for the post.

Please check if all the ISA service is starup and see if there is any alert or error message from the dashboard.

Regards,

Nick Gu - MSFT

Wednesday, February 27, 2013 2:48 AM
  • Hi Nick,

Thanks for your reply all ISA Service are started with the following below:

Microsoft ISA Server Control, Job Scheduler, Storage, even the Microsoft Firewall and MSSQL$MSFW - are all Stated Automatic

The only alert posted at Dashboard or Alert Tab is "Service Started" - all of above are successfully started and working fine...

If there is any requirements needs to have it in-order to work the "System Performance Dashboard Monitoring" before it was working fine, but after I install the SP1 in-order for me to have added Tab of "Change Tracking", then System Performance Dashboard Monitoring is not working anymore.  I there conflict with installation of SP1 that affect the System Performance Dashboard Monitoring?

Please advise, it will be a great help and appreciated, needed this for my presentation with the Mancom meeting instead of using ISA Server Performance Monitor...

Attached here is the active sessions:

Thanks,

Thursday, February 28, 2013 12:07 AM
  • If I remember correctly I have encountered this problem before. I believe there is a system policy rule for either remote management or performance management. Make sure that the computer you are using the monitoring console on is a member of those group(s).

This happened to me in the past, no-one was able to answer, and that's what it turned out to be.

Q: Marking a question as answered when it's not - is this something new? A: Not at all, it's standard Nick Gu!

Thursday, February 28, 2013 3:49 AM