none
UAG - ActiveSync

Question

• Hi,

I have Forefront UAG and active synce working.

However a couple of major issues. Firstly it will randomly stop working frequently. All I do to fix it is hot the "activate configuration" button again, no changes in config or anything.

Also, slightly less annoying is I have to turn wireless off on my iPhone to make the 3G work for email.

Any tips would be great.

mercredi 13 mars 2013 09:38

Toutes les réponses

• Hi

Still having issues with this.
    It works for a few hours then get the below message. I reactivate the configuration and works again.

Does this give anyone any clues?

A request from source IP address x.x.x.x., user on trunk lbsnewcastle; Secure=1 for application Internal Site of type InternalSite failed because the method used OPTIONS is not valid for requested URL /InternalSite/InternalError.asp?site_name=&secure=1&error_code=51. A request from source IP address x.x.x.x, user on trunk l; Secure=1 for application Internal Site of type InternalSite failed because the method used OPTIONS is not valid for requested URL /InternalSite/InternalError.asp?site_name=&secure=1&error_code=51.

mercredi 27 mars 2013 08:29
  • So, still issues...

However I have realised if I conncet to office wireless, it works perfectly, never stops syncing.

But if Im connected externally either by carrier or home wireless it will work fine for a bit , then randomly hang on connecting for ages. It will then decide to reconnect after x amount of time, sometimes a few hours.
    No errors is the web monitor.

The SSL certificate is trusted on the UAG server.

Any ideas of where to look would be appreciated.

mardi 2 avril 2013 13:43
  • ok, so I have made a little bit of progress with this. The problems are happening less frequently , however when they do, I get the below message.

"InternalSite failed because the  method used POST is not valid for requested URL /InternalSite/InternalError.asp?"

I have ticked "allow post requests without a content type header" but still issues..

Any ideas?

samedi 6 avril 2013 16:34