none
Details regarding working of ForefrontRTCProxy

Domanda

• Hi All,

Where i can find technical details how ForefrontRTCProxy  handle data to  FSOScanner   and how FSOScanner interact with AV used for malicious scanning ?

• Modificato D Hans venerdì 9 marzo 2012 10:38
    venerdì 9 marzo 2012 10:32

Tutte le risposte

•  

Hi,

Thank you for the post.

ForefrontRTCProxy is responsible for managing the SIP traffic routed through the OCS server. This service hooks into the OCS message stream and hands off the data to the FSOCScanner for scanning. After installation, the RtcSrv service becomes dependent on the ForefrontRTCProxy service, and the ForefrontRTCProxy service is dependent on the FSCController service.

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc676979.aspx

Regards,

Nick Gu - MSFT

lunedì 12 marzo 2012 03:06
    Moderatore
  • Thanks Nick,

May i know technical details how ForefrontRTCProxy hands off data to FSOCScanner ?

lunedì 12 marzo 2012 05:18
  •   Where i can find details how ForefrontRTCProxy performs IPC with FSOCScanner ? please rply
    martedì 13 marzo 2012 07:15
  •  

Hi Hans,

Thank you for your patient.

I did some research but failed to find anything about “ForefrontRTCProxy” & “FSOCScanner”. I will update this thread if I have any news from our FOCS product team.

Regards,

Nick Gu - MSFT

giovedì 15 marzo 2012 02:56
    Moderatore
  • I have also searched but didn't find documents which can provide details about working of these two. Hoping FSOCS team can provide some documents.

giovedì 15 marzo 2012 07:55
  • Hi Hans,

I don't think this information will ever be published publically. If you require this information, you will need to raise a support case with Microsoft, so that we can request this information from our product team. Even then, it is not guaranteed that they will provide this information.

Alex

Alex

giovedì 30 agosto 2012 13:56