none
Customising/branding TMG forms

Domanda

• I've been tasked with branding the forms TMG uses. I've been through many blog posts etc which explain the happy path of coping the ISA folder, configuring the listener to use my new custom forms and I've got the initial login forms looking really good.

My issue now is how do I brand the ~20 other forms which TMG may present to an external user so some point. For example, the form error.htm or cancel.htm. I'm not sure which event(s) cause this to be displayed but we want it branding in case the external user manages to do something which causes it to display.

So, my question is, is there a way that I can specifically request TMG send me those pages? For example, type http://TMG/error.htm and it render the form. The only thing I can do is open the file locally with IE but that doesn't display much as most of the page assets are retrived through CookieAuth.dll?

At the moment my only option seems to be to branding them and hope for the best, but there must be a way to test?

mercoledì 20 giugno 2012 15:03

Risposte

• Hi

Thank you for the post.

You can edit the error message in the directory ErrorHtmls. In addition to modifying existing files, you can create additional HTML error messages that are customized for your organization. There are two default HTML error files in the \ErrorHtmls folder that can be used as templates for creating additional HTML error message pages:

DEFAULT.htm (internal clients)

DEFAULTR.htm (external clients)

Regards,

Nick Gu - MSFT

giovedì 21 giugno 2012 07:32
    Moderatore