none
FEP 2010 Policy Distribution Status in Pending for all clients

질문

• I am working through an issue, and need some assistance. I have Server 2008 R2 with SCCM 2007 R3 SP2, pushing FEP 2010 with rollup 1, and unfortunately, the policy distribution status is reporting as Pending for all clients; however I can see that the policy is installed on the clients as it shows the exclusions that I have entered.

Let me know what you would like to see / know to help me work through this.

2012년 2월 13일 월요일 오후 8:32

모든 응답

• Hi,

Have you tried to update the FEP collection membership? If you look at the Advertisement status of the FEP Policy what status does the clients report back?

regards,
    Jörgen

-- My System Center blog ccmexec.com -- Twitter @ccmexec

2012년 2월 13일 월요일 오후 9:06
  • Updating the FEP collection membership made no change to reporting. Advertisement status of the FEP Policy shows mostly failures - this is what i am seeing  -

The program for the advertisement "NSK20093" ("NSK00005" - "Blah Admin Policy") could not be run because the policy contains an invalid combination of requirements: NSK.
    Possible cause: The program is set to run when no user is logged on, but is being advertised to a user.
    Solution: Examine the properties of the program to resolve the conflicting requirements.
    Possible cause: The program is set to require user input, but does not require that a user be logged on in order to run.
    Solution: Examine the properties of the program to resolve the conflicting requirements.
    Possible cause: The program requires content download, but no supported hash is available because the package was previously created by a version of SMS that did not support the required hash algorithms.
    Solution: Perform a package update to recalculate the hash and send policy to clients with the updated hash value.

As far as the policy goes, program is to be run "Whether or not a user is logged in", "Run with Administrative Rights", and No user interaction required.

According to this message I would need to update the hash value of the package, OK, so how would I go about that?

• 편집됨 swest 2012년 2월 13일 월요일 오후 9:29
    2012년 2월 13일 월요일 오후 9:29
  • Hi,

Are you using the default policies or have you created your own policy and distributed it? If you right-click the package under distribution points you can select "Update Dp with a new version of the package source" that would update the package.

Have you both users and computers in the collection you have assigned the FEP policy to?

regards,
    Jörgen

-- My System Center blog ccmexec.com -- Twitter @ccmexec

2012년 2월 13일 월요일 오후 9:39
  • I have tried to distribute the built in policies, as well as created / distributed my own. Both show as Policy Distribution of Pending.

I have now updated the package with your instructions - thank you for that btw.

As far as distribution, I only have the computer accounts listed in the collections.

2012년 2월 13일 월요일 오후 9:55
  • I have an error code from a client system if it will help -

ERROR FEP Client installation failed. Error code: 0x4FF02 from the C:|Windows\Temp\FEP-ApplyPolicy-Server.log

2012년 2월 14일 화요일 오후 8:55
  • I had the same problem but once id removed the old policy service advertisement schedule the policy distribution started to work all ok

2012년 10월 11일 목요일 오전 10:20