none
Remote Connectivity Analyzer Error - The Initial Anonymous HTTPS request didn't fail, but Anonymous isn't a supported authentication method for this scenario

Pergunta

• Hi,

I'm running UAG with SP3, using UAG as reverse proxy for Exchange 2010 SP3. 

When I run the Remote Connectivity Analyzer test I get the below error for "Testing RPC/HTTP connectivity" - ExRCA is attempting to test Autodiscover for username@domain.com

Testing HTTP Authentication Methods for URL https://mail.domain.com/rpc/rpcproxy.dll?server1.domain.com:6002.
      The HTTP authentication test failed.
       Tell me more about this issue and how to resolve it

Additional Details
      The Initial Anonymous HTTPS request didn't fail, but Anonymous isn't a supported authentication method for this scenario.

I uninstall the RPC-proxy from exchange 2010 and disable and re-enabled the Outlook anywhere but still get the above error message.

Thank you!

sábado, 30 de março de 2013 02:10

Todas as Respostas

• hi,

did u find the solution for this problem, can you please share with me,

I am trying to publish lync mobility through UAG SP3 and I am also getting same error

Initial anonymous HTTP(s) request didn't fail, but Anonymous isn't a supported Authentication Method for this scenario

Please send me the solution on  mnaqvi@sscomp.com   , I will be very thankful to you

terça-feira, 9 de julho de 2013 09:02