none
Microsoft Antigen

Pergunta

• Hi,
    I am trying to trace the General option on the Antigen interface but i cant seem to find it as per the link below. If i can get the snapshots on how to go i would appreciate.
    http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb914060.aspx
     General Options

General Options settings, accessed from the SETTINGS shuttle, provide access to a variety of system-level settings for Antigen for SMTP Gateways. These options are stored in the registry. The General Options pane eliminates the need to directly access the registry when changing these settings. Note that the settings Antigen Enabled and Internet Process Count require that the Antigen services be restarted for the change to take effect.

Although there are many options that can be controlled through the General Options pane, each of them has a default (enabled, disabled, or a value), which is probably the correct setting for your enterprise. It is rare that any of these settings need to be changed. However, several of the settings were entered during installation, and you might need to change a setting occasionally.

To access the General Options pane, click General Options in the SETTINGS area of the Shuttle Navigator. The General Options pane opens.

The General Options work pane is divided into several sections: Diagnostics, Logging, Scanner Updates, Scanning, and Exchange 2003 UCE Settings.

Kindly assist,

quarta-feira, 26 de outubro de 2011 15:25

Respostas

Todas as Respostas