none
InfoPath 2010: Error with People Picker control

Question

• Hi, when I enter in a user directly into the Infopath People Picker control in a browser-enabled InfoPath 2010 form hosted in an XMLFormView webpart in SharePoint 2010, and hit the resolve user button, I get a non-user friendly error shown in the image below. How do I fix this error?

vendredi 1 juin 2012 13:48

Toutes les réponses

• Hi

Are you able to pick the person using browse button?

Regards, Marcin (Please mark as helpful or answered if it helps)

vendredi 1 juin 2012 14:09
  • Yes, I can browse to the users and pick them, so it can find the users in the system. It just gives me this nasty error when I type either an invalid or a valid user account, and click the resolve user button. Thanks for the reply.
    vendredi 1 juin 2012 16:35
  • ARe you trying to get current user information any selected user information?

SPDEV2010

vendredi 1 juin 2012 16:59
  • SPDEV2010, I dont understand your comment/question. 

I am merely trying to use the OOTB behavior, and type in a valid user login, click Resolve, and it find the user. 

I believe this is related to it being hosted in an XMLFormView webpart, but am unsure how to overcome this.

vendredi 1 juin 2012 17:17
  • Hi

Did you make any changes to master page? Can you test that using different masterpage? Do you have any custom code on that page or site?

Regards, Marcin (Please mark as helpful or answered if it helps)

mercredi 6 juin 2012 08:22
  • Nope, no changes to the master page. I will test using a different page. Like I mentioned, I have this form running in an XMlFormView webpart, so there is some custom code, but nothing client side at the time of resolving a user.
    lundi 11 juin 2012 13:30
  • I have brought it over to a new page with a different masterpage, and the same issue exists.
    mercredi 13 juin 2012 15:07