none
How to change the last part of a publishing page URL?

Réponses

Toutes les réponses

• Hi,

It seems that you want to change the Welcome page of the site to be seen by the user when the user first comes to the site. Since it is a publishing site, please follow the steps provided below to change the welcome page

1) Click on Site Actions

2) Go to site settings

3) Look for Welcome Page link or Welcome Page option in the settings page

4) Click on the Welcome Page

5) Provide the server relative url of the page that you want to make as a default page (eg: /teams/marketing/pages/yourhomeloan.aspx)

6) Click on Ok

Please let me know if it helps!!!

If my post is helpful - please click on the green arrow to mark it as answer

lundi 18 juin 2012 05:52
  • It's actually not a welcome page. 

It's just a publishing page that I have designed to exactly how I want.  However, I do not want to create a new page and start all over again just because I named this page wrong at the start. 

Hope this makes sense.

lundi 18 juin 2012 05:58
  • Hi,

I guess you have created a publishing page layout and want to change the current publishing page layout to the new page layout? 

If my post is helpful - please click on the green arrow to mark it as answer

lundi 18 juin 2012 06:27
  • Go to the "Edit Properties" of the Page (You can get this from the Top Ribbon - "Page" Tab)

U can change "Name" property from here

lundi 18 juin 2012 06:48
  • Go to the "Edit Properties" of the Page (You can get this from the Top Ribbon - "Page" Tab)

U can change "Name" property from here,  I also do

[url=http://www.realmapa.com]street map | street and maps | Google smap treet view maps[/url]

lundi 18 juin 2012 07:54
  • Cheers guys!

• Marqué comme réponse Cherpoint lundi 18 juin 2012 22:50
    • Non marqué comme réponse Cherpoint lundi 18 juin 2012 23:09
    • Modifié Cherpoint mardi 19 juin 2012 04:10
    • Marqué comme réponse Cherpoint mardi 19 juin 2012 04:10
    lundi 18 juin 2012 22:47