none
Sharepoint Powerpivot Manage data refresh: Unspecified error

Question

• Hi All,

I uploaded the powerpivot to sharepoint gallery and tried to do refresh. I have given windows credentials for the refresh.

I configured/installed everything as per the blog http://powerpivotgeek.com/2010/08/18/working-with-the-2010-office-ace-provider/

still it is showing below errors..

06/22/2012 14:49:34.69  w3wp.exe (0x13B8)                        0x2608 SSAS Mid-Tier Service          Data Refresh                   99 High     EXCEPTION: Microsoft.AnalysisServices.OperationException: OLE DB or ODBC error: Unspecified error. A connection could not be made to the data source with the DataSourceID of 'a8aca1f4-f683-40ce-ae63-f971c9b8d098', Name of 'Excel NodeAdjustmentValue'. An error occurred while processing the 'Adjustments' table. The operation has been cancelled.      at Microsoft.AnalysisServices.AnalysisServicesClient.SendExecuteAndReadResponse(ImpactDetailCollection impacts, Boolean expectEmptyResults, Boolean throwIfError)     at Microsoft.AnalysisServices.AnalysisServicesClient.Process(IMajorObject obj, ProcessType type, Binding source, ErrorConfiguration errorConfig, WriteBackTableCreation writebackOption, ImpactDetailCollection impact, XmlaWarningCollection warnings)     at Microsoft.AnalysisServices.Se... 

vendredi 22 juin 2012 13:54

Toutes les réponses