none
Unable to Save Custom Paper Size when Printing in MS Word 2007 resulting in "Paper Mismatch" error on Printer.

Question

• The SAVE button for input of custom paper sizes when printing from MS Word 2007 does not work in MS Office 2007 Enterprise version. I have it installed on two separate computers with all updates included and it doesn't work on either computer. Not being able to match the paper size from the actual document with the print queue results in a "Paper Mismatch" error on my printer and will not allow the document to print. I contacted support for my printer and they were unable to resolve the problem which appears to be in the MS Office software. Has anyone encountered this problem before, and is there a known fix for it? Thanks.
    mercredi 18 avril 2012 23:44

Réponses

• Hi,

Please test printing in other program, such as WordPad.

If you cannot print a test page, or if you cannot print in several or all your Windows programs, you have a printer driver problem, a Windows problem, a hardware problem, or a connectivity problem.

You may also the steps in this KB articles troubleshoot print failures in Word: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/826845

Best regards.

William Zhou

TechNet Community Support

vendredi 20 avril 2012 09:19